International Students Guide

Seeking to Study at
St. Stephen’s College, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Welcome and warm greetings to you! This resource is intended to provide introductory information about the steps you need to take when applying to study at St. Stephen’s College in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. There are a number of degree programs offered here including Bachelor of Theological Studies (BTS), Master of Theological Studies (MTS), Master of Psychotherapy and Spirituality (MPS), Master of Theology (MTh), and Doctor of Ministry (D.Min). Our website offers helpful details about each of these degrees including program descriptions, admission requirements, and downloadable application materials.  To view the full Guide for International Students, click a link below.

Download the Full Colour Guide (393K)
Download the Text Only Guide (37K)