The College has been a community of learning and transformation for over a century. Our ongoing mission is to offer safe and sacred spaces for education that not only informs, but transforms, and that is inclusive and accessible to persons from many different vocations and faith traditions. Our students study and serve in: education, chaplaincy, churches and other faith communities, the arts, spiritual direction, social service agencies, counselling and healthcare, to name a few.
The growing needs of our world make it more important than ever that the programs we offer are of the highest quality, that they be sustainable, and that our teaching technology allows them to be delivered effectively. We need financial assistance from individuals and companies to continue with this legacy of learning and transformation.
Donors can provide monthly, bi-annual, annual, Legacy and one time gifts choosing for themselves where they would like their gifts to go: the Tuttle Education Fund (the colleges endowment program), Student Bursaries (assisting low income students through scholarships), Capital Costs (assisting with building upgrades to improve accessibility such as funding smart classrooms), General Donation (for those that would like the Board of Governors to apply their gift to the area of greatest need).
How to Donate…
There are many ways in which donors can provide gifts of help:
- Click the “Donate Now” button at the top of this page
- Donate Securities by clicking the “Donate Securities” button also at the top of this page
- Fill out a “Pre-Authorized Remittance” form and mail or email it to the College for easy regular gifting.
- Send in your gift via cheque or call us to gift via credit card.
- Contact the Office of the Dean to discuss “In Memoriam” gifts, bursaries and scholarships.
All donations will be provided a tax receipt.